Saturday, June 16, 2007

Teething ?


I am wondering if Isaiah is teething or not. He has been a little bit fussy lately. He will be fussy and I offer him the boob, he will take it for a minute then fuss. I offered him the soother but he wouldnt take that either. I set him down with Mat for a minute so I could get somthing and he started sucking on his little hand and seemed happy doing that. Also this morning I fed and burped him and he was still being fussy and didnt want the soother, but he did want to suck on my finger. I was reading about teething and it says as early as 3 months to as late as 12, somtimes earlier somtimes later. It also said its hereditary, so if a parent teethed early he might to, and Mats mom said he cut his first tooth right before 4 months and started teething at 2. Isaiah is almost 3 months.

1 comment:

Darci said...

girl, I hope for your sake that Isaiah doesn't cut those teeth right away. It's going to make breastfeeding not so much :0)