Friday, August 10, 2007

Edmonton

The first two nights I slept at a campground in St. Albert at the end of my cousins Ralphs street. Tonight I am staying at my cousin Alicias, who has a baby 3 weeks younger than Isaiah. We are going to stay for 3 days till her hubby gets back. My brother and cousin are hired but they have not started work yet, since it is raining here. Hopefully tomorow the weather will be nicer. We went to West Ed twice, I bought a couple La Senza nursing bras, and a shirt, and a cheap dolly stroller so I didnt have to carry Isaiah around the Mall, since I couldnt bring my stroller from home as it would take up half the trunk. Anyway Edmontons good. I will probably be back in the beginning of September.

2 comments:

starla said...

oh lasenza!! i can't wait to get my la senza nursing bras...just have to wait for the milk and the largness to occur so i know what size to get.

Stephanie said...

Why are you gone for so long!!!! I won't be here when you get back.