Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I hate my cousin Adam!

Well.. maby I dont hate him, but I am very angry with him. Yesterday I went to grab a chip, which were his and my brothers. He snatched the bag out of my hand and was like they arent yours. And when I bought a bunch of groceries and he had some and I never made a deal about it. I told him that him and my brother werent getting a ride to work today, and he said who cares its only a block away. (they are roofing at my cousins school 10 min walk away). So this morning I reminded them that they werent taking my car and they both got all mad, and my cousin said that he was going to smash my car window with his steel toes, and I told him I would press charges. I was going to buy a bit of groceries this morning because we were low on milk so I brought my younger cousin Mackenzie. When we tried to open the front passenger door, it wouldnt open. So she had to climb through the window or my side. I am soo angry at him! Im calling his mom tonight and he is going to have to pay to have it fixed!

No comments: