Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Im Moving!


Im Moving to Edmonton! I cant believe its happening. I have thought about it for awhile, but it didnt seem practical since rent is not affordable & I didnt know anyone who would move with me. I was talking on msn last night with a couple friends. Erika, she is 19 and also Isaiah's great auntie, and we get along great. Also my friend Chelsea from Houston, who has wanted to move out for ahwile. Me and Chelsea wanted to move to PG when we were 14. But obviously at that age it would never happen. We are going to get a townhouse there since its the same price as a 3 bedroom apartment or condo, and we plan on getting another roomate or two. Im soo exited, but nervous at the same time! Theres a school down there that I am going to go to. Its called Breamar, and all girl school consisting of over 150 students. Its for pregnant or teen moms ages 15-19. I think it will be kool meeting girls in the same position as me. Also a great way to minister!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow!!! I can't believe it! I'm excited for you. Good luck.

Adam said...

Wow indeed!!! I'm shocked and amazed!!

Darci said...

What a neat idea :)

Tamara said...

Don't go!

Tanya said...

Good Luck Jenna, sometimes you just need to spread your wings.When are you moving?Hope to see you before you go.The school sounds amazing.blessings