Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Creepy Army Dude

I am sure most of you have seen that creepy army guy walking around. He wears big gum boots, red pants, army green jacket, and carries a huge bag around, and wears sunglasses even though it is dark or raining. I have always wondered what goes on in his mind.. Anyway.. I was driving my friends brother from Kitimat to the bus station, because he was going to Dawson Creek, and I ended up talking to him.. Lol. This is what I got out of him..


he walks around walmart at nite cuz there are dead people in the bushes and you cant see them, only he can, cuz he was born in december and you can only see certain things depending on the month you were born, they just walk right by him tho.. they dont talk to him
he asked why i was in Canada and not the US. I said I didnt know, and that my parents gave birth to me here. Apparently life is better in the US. So I asked him why he wasnt there? He said he was trying to get there.. depending on the food you eat, you can vanish into another dimension and get there HAHA
He asked if i believed in Wizards.. So i thought id play along and say yes.. he said there are wizards down over there .. pointing right towards the bridges at greyhound. he seen them.
hes lived in terrace for two years.. there is nothing here and its dangerous. you can walk in the forest and die because the sand can pull you in. the government or no one warns you. so he has decided he is going somewhere. but he doesnt know where. i heard him asking Bill at the greyhound station how much it would be to go to Ottawa. He told me he is probably going out of the country, so I asked him if he had a passport and he said he wasnt going to answer, and it was nice talking to me. "Why wont you answer" I asked, "you need a passport to leave the country." He said you didnt. So i asked what he was going to do, jump over the border fence and get caught by a sherrif.. he said he wasnt wanted.
apparently he has a 16 yr old daughter named melony.. she lives in London Ontario
He wears his sunglasses because you should never look a man straight in the eye when you talk to them. hahhahahaa . I offered him money for his sunglasses but he didnt want to sell them.

Anyway ya ,. haha i had fun talking to him. And dont worry he couldnt have hurt me.. I was in my car with another guy. Just thought ud like to know what goes on in his mind haha :p

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's the funniest story I heard in months! I've never seen that guy before.