Friday, October 05, 2007

B@by Food

I love m@king b@by food. Since I st@rted Is@i@h on solids, ive m@de fresh b@by food everyd@y, other then @ j@r of prunes I bought to relieve consitip@tion, @nd @ j@r of green be@ns one d@y becus I found myself to occupied. I h@ve only given him green/yellow/purple be@ns (which turn d@rk green when cooked) so f@r. I m@de pumpkin this morning since I will be in @ hotel l@ter tonite, & it will be h@rder to do. I c@n just keep it in the trunk of my c@r since it is so cold. I w@lked out to my c@r @ couple moments @go & it w@s frosen. I @m just w@iting for Erik@ to come home. She spent the night @ her d@ds l@st night & h@d to sign some p@pers this morning for some l@nd of her d@ds, i think she is h@lf owner or somthing. @nyw@y i Sh@ll be on the ro@d soon. Need to be c@reful since it frose l@st night. The ro@ds c@n be slippery.

No comments: