Sunday, October 28, 2007

Church

I went to church this morning. pastor don was happy to see me. I left Isaiah in nursery, which is the churches second time, and Shelby was in nursery so she knows Isaiah pretty good because i have been at her house for a week now. Isaiah hasnt slept since 830 his morning when we got up to get ready for church and its no 430. After church we went to the pastors house for a potluck which they have every last sunday of the month. Isaiah was really happy today. He played the whole day by hiself and with Rhys the youth leaders baby boy. It was really fun. I know most of the people in the church now. Alot of them are Isaiahs family. I met his Great Great Uncle today, and he was really nice. I kept bugging him about being a Great Great Uncle since he is probably younger than my dad. Anyway I had a good day.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Sounds like you had fun! Now come home!