Thursday, October 04, 2007

Le@ving Tomorow

I @m le@ving Smithers tomorow to Edmonton. Not sure wh@t town were going to spend the night, sure @s heck not j@sper, @s @ hotel would be like 200 bux h@h@.. Tod@y I h@d @ pig. My school h@d @ thing c@lled the "PIG GIG"... get together where they ro@sted @ pig. Looked grosse but it w@s the best pork I h@ve h@d. Juicy & tender.. h@h@. Before th@t we did w@ll climbing, w@lley b@ll, & scoo@sh (the keybo@rd is messed up becus Shelby spilt somthing on it so 4 letteers dont work). I left the @ctivities e@rly so Is@i@h could h@ve @ n@p. Before I left I st@rted my c@r, @nd Erik@s neighbor c@me out pointing to down to the bum of my c@r. I opened the door @nd he s@id "you know you h@ve @ fl@t right?" I w@s like "oh my. no I didnt". He got @nother neighbor to put my sp@re on, then I went @nd got it fixed. I drove over @ n@il. Either in the drivew@y or somewhere else with @ slow le@k. Tod@y I w@s thinking of the n@me Elij@h due to the f@ct someone @sked me if Is@i@h w@s Elij@h. Inf@ct Siren@, you should n@me your boy it... I love it so much. If I w@s preggo now, with @ boy th@t would be his n@me. But th@t wont be h@ppening for ten ye@rs. M@by more.. I @m not re@dy to be in @ rel@tionship with @nyone. I w@nt to focus on gr@du@ting, & the orph@ns in mexico th@t I will be meeting in the summer

No comments: