Thursday, October 18, 2007

Life stinks like sweaty armpits and dirty diapers

Yesterday I arrived in Prince George. I went to Pet Cetera to book Maiya a hair cut. When I came out I put her down, and buckled Isaiah into his car seat. I then got into the car forgetting about her, and I drove to the pound to find her a friend. When I arrived at the pound I realised I had left her. I went straight back and looked around yelling for her. Erika went in to ask if anyone had brought her in and they said no. I went to the radio stations to leave an advertisment, then went back to Pet Cetera to cancel my appointment for her. The lady said an old lady came in with her and said she found her in the parking lot, and asked her husband if she could take her but her husband said no, so a lady in her 30s with glasses said she would, and took her. She didnt leave her name or number. I went back to the pound and filled out a lost dog report. I went to Burns Lake for the night, and then this morning Erika caught the bus to Smithers to visit her mom, and I called the groomers in Prince George to tell them my dog was due for a haircut and she hasnt been groomed before and too call me if a Shih Tzu puppy came about. I printed out 25 missing posters which costed $25. Very expensive considering I need to make more. I think I will make black and white ones this time tho as they are alot cheaper and I could afford to put one at each business. I have probably prayed 20 times today for her. I really hope God answers this prayer. Maiya is my baby girl and I love her to death. If I get her back I am going to feel the need to spoil her with doggy clothes and treats. I feel bad for her, as she is attatched to me and is probably missing me right now! In the summer my dad took her home from Edmonton, and I came home a little over a week later and she greeted for over half an hour. Please pray I will get my little girl back!

Im staying at Hennys tonight. We had chicken tortillas tonight. They were delicious! 180 is tomorow I am exited for that..

No comments: