Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Walk

I took a walk yesterday around 5 with Isaiah. I had him in my backpack carrier. He fell asleep on the way home. I enjoyed the walk even though it was a bit chilly. I love farms. There is just somthing about them that makes me happy. I had a laugh as I walked by the several cows in the field. As soon as they seen me they started booting it in the other direction, hense the fact I was on the other side of the fence, not even very close to them! When I was walking it felt almost as if I was walking with God. I was praying most of the walk. I plan on walking on tonight as well but I am going to pull one of Isaiahs snow suits out of the rooftop carrier so he can be a bit warmer! He never made any wimpers yesterday but his poor hands were a red as a cherry! Anyway I must go, as I have things in life awaiting my presence!

No comments: