Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Closest Ive Ever Come 2 Being in a Crash

The roads are bad, and obviously by looking at how much snow we have! I seen one guy do a 180 through an intersection today because he decided last minute he wanted to turn and hammed on the breaks. Another time today I was in an intersection, the light then turned yellow. I had the right away to turn, but instead some guy ran the light right when I started turning. Scared the crap outa me. But even worse I was driving up the hill at a decent speed for the roads when some lady started turning out infront of me, and not looking to see if any cars like me where coming! I slammed on my breaks and it is quite astonishing that we did not crash! If I had 1 second less of reaction time we would have. We were so close, I wouldnt have been able to fit inbetween the two cars. Some people are so moronic!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Unfortunately in winter WE need to be the ones to look out for other people/cars. We can't count on them to watch out for us..people might not be paying attention, might be going too fast and realize it's icy once they try to stop at an intersection, etc..Which is why (especially when the roads aren't dry) we need to go a bit slower and pay extra attention..glad nothing happened!

Adam said...

It's hard to believe you could continue to drive safely with all that crap scared out of you and all. lol