Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Rest in Peace Mighty Moe

I will always remember you sitting down on the old arena benches, enjoying watching the kids playing hockey. I loved your camper on the back of your truck you once had, the one with the various license plates of all the states, provinces and territorys, which siesed to amaze me as a kid. I enjoyed walking by your truck to glance at them. I will never forget the awful story when two youngins tried to tip your truck over into the river, while you were inside your camper taking a nap.
Peace be with you Mighty Moe. You were a legend in the small town of Terrace. I hope you had a safe flight up to heaven, and hope you remembered to wear your seatbelt.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Aww Jenna that was really sweet!

Tamara said...

I just heard that he passed away a few minutes ago! So sad :(

joni said...

nice post jenna ..