Monday, March 03, 2008

Jeremiad

* I misplaced my teachers USB card. I remember packing it last night, and I would have put it either in my coat or binder, but this morning it was no where to be seen. Now I must take responsibility to replace it.

* I put my child tax cheque in my pocket a couple days ago, and did not deposit it in the bank and now its gone. (Mabey I need to use a wallet instead of my front coat pocket 99.9% of the time)

* A rock smashed my sunroof, and I dont have the money to replace it & have no luck finding one from a wrecker therefore I will have to spend $410 or be roofless if I dont find one soon.

* The focus I still dont know if Im going to buy, isnt as great as I thought it was.

* I have to go back to work on Sunday.

On the bright side, my cousin Becky who I haven't seen in ages arrived in town last nite at 1am with her boyfriend who is from here. Very wierd since I was traveling back from Smithers and if I hadnt stopped and got a hotel for the night in Hazelton, would have arrived to Terrace at the same time! Cant wait to see her tomorow!

1 comment:

starla said...

tough week! oh the sun roof thing would infuriate me! i can't wait for the winter rocks and gravel to be gone! P.S. the color of your blog hurts my eyes