Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Too Much Stress

I feel so stressed right now! There just isn't enough time in a day. I have to go to school 8:30 to 3:30 and on my lunch hours when I visit my baby he is so grumpy because he misses me. Then I have to work 5-9 tonight, and Isaiah's bedtime is normally around 8ish! And I get to repeat this day tomorrow and many more days in the next 3 months. Friday I have to miss the afternoon of school due to work because I dont think my supervisor realized we have school this Friday.. and the afternoon that day is block A & B which are my most important classes. I feel like giving up on school, but that would be to easy! I cant give up! Plus I just walked by my car on lunch hour and noticed a pool of oil. I didnt have any when I came back from Edmonton so I had to borrow my moms car which her insurance doesnt even cover me, and I bought a new drain plug since thats the reason my car is leaking is because I turned it the wrong way, but I think its scripted on the inside because it just wouldn't go tight! I just cant wait till the summer, so much more stress free.

* On a side note, Elisa made my day a bit better just by being in town and seeing her on lunch!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Stress is no fun...but I'm proud of your for sticking it out in school! You'll be so glad you did it once it's all said and done

starla said...

keep it up Jenna! Your doing great! It will be so worth it later!