Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Scoop up the Poop

So this week was good & bad. Saturday night my mom let me take her car to Kitimat and she watched Isaiah. Left there around 1am. I met a new friend and drove him back to Terrace too, and my friend followed us back in her car with her brother. We had a fun nite. Then the next day she came uptown with me and I bought Isaiah a new pair of robeez with a bear on them. They are cute! I had to work at 5pm so I dropped her off at home later and when I got to work I put it in reverse to back it into the parking stall and my car died! So now I get to drive my moms Buick around part time. I love her car, but am very sad mine is dead. I already owe the mechanic $200 and I need to fix a gasket on the car (not head gasket) and if thats not the reason it died I will be owing more $$$! I am just waiting for the parts to come in.. and for him to get back from holidays. If theres more than the gasket wrong with it and if it costs me over $500 to fix I am buying a new car! But for now its parked at the Wholesale! Last night I parked my moms car beside mine and a trucker blocked it and was sleeping in his cab so I had to wake him up to get my car out! If my neon wasnt parked there I couldve gotten out. I felt bad for waking him up. I love the Chrysler 300's.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Jenna, where have you beeeen?!? Cell is tomorrow night at Ferry island, if you're no there..I'm calling out a search team!