Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekends

On Saturday I was sick so I called in. Later in the day I was feeling better so I went to Kitimat with Stephy and we went to the jumping bridge with our other friends. We stayed the night at her Oma's and went to a party but I didn't drink. I was driving and had to pick Isaiah up. Our friends house where the party was at is probably worth a million! It is so big and nice. She put the music on and we walked out in the back yard (which is beautiful!) and the music was playing outside! It has built in speakers everywhere. I ended up falling asleep on the couch for half an hour lol. The next day I dropped Isaiah off at my friend Jamies before we drove back into Terrace since we had work. Jamie took Isaiah to the lake. He had lots of fun on the boat and in the sand. He is standing now, so not much longer and he will be walking!
I am going to Smithers on Thursday evening or Friday morning. There is a guy there that wants to look at buying my blue car. I am going to get it fixed before he see's it. My green car needs fixed as well! Its only running of 2 or 3 cylindars. I took the part off and was going to fix it but my replacement part isnt the same, so I am going to have to get another. Hopefully they will have one in Smither's when I get my blue car fixed.
If I dont move to Smithers in September then I am going to buy a trailer here and take 1st & 2nd year Mechanics. 1st year is September to December and 2nd is 6 weeks long then I would be an apprentice. I love fixing cars, just not paying for the parts.

No comments: