Monday, June 23, 2008

Holla!

So this morning, I recieved a phone call. I got the job! I only ever applied at two jobs in Smithers, and had one interview. I love God. He has lined everything up so perfectly. When he tells you to do something, though it may not seem like the logical idea, and you do it anyway everything turns out great! And everything just keeps getting better and better! My last shift at Wholesale is Saturday, the 28th. Then I am hosting Naomi's Surprise babyshower that evening and will follow her mom back to Smithers that night, then on Monday I start my new job at 8am. I work 8am to 4pm Monday to Thursday, then I see my schedule from there and I get $13.50 an hour! I am so exited, and cannot believe God has blessed me with such a great job and oppurtunity!

No comments: