Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The past week.

I visited Terrace Saturday night because my friends wanted to go to walmart, and I stayed behind, and went to church on Sunday. Felt like I hadnt even left. My mom drove me back to Smithers Sunday evening. Isaiah had been getting on my nerves this past week, driving me insane lol. Its harder now that I dont have my parents to watch him when I need a break. Saturday night the church went to Kispiox and threw a bbq and has worship and a message and the youth group played Everything by Lighthouse. Sunday night we went there again and had worship and a message. On Sunday night Isaiah stayed in Smithers with a lady from the church and had a sleepover. Then in the morning she dropped him off at Kims since I was at work. It was nice to have a break! Last night we were walking around town and he fell and hit his head on the pavement. A goosegg formed within a couple minutes. I felt so bad! I am biking to work now, and trying to avoid using my vechile because I need to save money. August 4th I have to drive to Terrace to drop Isaiah off because there is a ladies meeting in Williams Lake, and I would rather not bring him. After the trip I am going to visit Terrace for a few days. Ryan, Leah & Steph visited me on their way back to Terrace. We went to McDonalds and it was fun, playing in the play place with Isaiah! Anyway I should go now..It is beautiful out!

No comments: