Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An Answer From Prayer!

2 days ago between 8-930 someone stole my chariot. I asked one of my neighbors if he had seen anyone with it. He said when he got home there was a chubby lady and her 4 kids playing in it and she started talking to him. He just said he had to go and went inside. I have been praying for its return and 3 of my friends Mat, Leanne, & Cassidy seen it today and they knew it was mine because of the missing tailight and the bolt I have on it because I lost the handle when I was biking. They followed her to her house and then I went to the police station and told the lady I reported it to yesterday I found it and asked if I could bring a cop with me but they were all busy across the street of the house with 2 kids that called and said a stranger was in there house. So Mitchell and Malachi wanted me to wait for the cops to call me which was 3 hours ago but they havent called. I told Pastor Don when he came out of the gym and he said well lets just go get it. So Pastor Don, Malachi and I went to the house. Pastor Don knocked on the door and said this is her stroller were going to take it, and the lady said her friend gave it to her lol. So we took it and I have it back! Amen.

No comments: