Monday, September 08, 2008

I Love Working On Cars!

We havent actually worked on cars yet in College but weve learnt safety and today we cut metal and did a bit of light welding. For the next week or two were going to be doing some pointless things that arent really relevent to working on cars but all well.

Yesterday after church I changed my oil, washed my car and vaccumed it so it is looking alot nicer. I hadnt washed it since I got my license! Looks alot better..

For a month or two there has been a clunking in the right rear side of my car and by pushing down on everyside of the car I knew something was wrong with the suspension on the right rear so today after school I jacked the rear end of my car up on each sides and took my tires off to compare my struts and the right side was totally blown! The bolts were rusted on there like mad so I waited till my Dad got home and he loosened them for me. I wish I had air tools lol. Anyway I got my strut out but its dark so I cant do much more till tomorow. Then tomorow I have to take my strut out of my parts car and install it. Hopefully I will get that done! I have people interested in buying it so it would be nice to get it ready. After I am done that I have some wiring under the hood to fix. I opened it up a month ago and since then its been randomly not choosing to start until I wiggle the wires. Once I get that fixed my car should be running nicely!

No comments: