Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Work..

Okay so last night was my 3rd shift at Golden Star and today is my first shift at Dennys.

Last night I forgot to put soy sauce in a take out order and my boss went hongkong on me. I actually had an asian freak on me! She was mad about it all night, and kept saying tonight is your 3rd night not your 1st how can you forget? Your head is not there.

Anyway apparently she freaks like this all the time on people.. guess thats why they go through so many people.

We will see how Dennys goes.. . then I guess I will make my decision.

1 comment:

Adam said...

yahh they are rough. I worked for them at the Gourmet House. Probably the same lady I'm thinking of. It was the one job I actually walked out on. I told the lady she's a b. and doesn't know how to treat people cause she thinks she's better than everyone. Man ohh man did it feel good.