Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shoulda picked welding?

We started welding this monday and finish tomorrow. Its pretty fun. I was soo freaking scared at first tho. I kept thinking id blow the place up with acetylene. Anyway all my welding buddies have been helping me out, and Ive only done 3 welds so far but my friends say they are pretty good considering they were my first. I was pretty proud of my second one even though its not perfect. As much as I love automotive I wish I was in the welding class though because I am buddies with alot of the welders and I hate my whole class. Theyre all ignorant. Today they pissed me off so bad that I started crying. They hid my cellphone on me and put it on silent so I couldnt find it and when I asked them if they seen it they said no and seemed so serious. Then later after lunch my welding gloves and helmet were missing and I knew somone in my class took it so I asked them all and they all denied it so I freaked out and went and told my teacher and he asked everyone and they still denied it but I wasnt stupid, I knew one of them took it. I was pissed, then left the welding shop and hung out with my Heavy Duty friends then looked around the shop for my stuff and finally found it. After 45 minutes of wasted time I went back in the welding shop. I am thinking of taking welding in a few months, joining the night class. It goes from 3-9 and Isaiahs Great Auntie Erika, who is only 21 is in it. The night class is alot farther than the afternoon class too and they started a month later so I would have an advantage then. The welding course is self paced so I could finish whatever I hav e left to do next September.

No comments: