Saturday, February 07, 2009

I act like I am 15

[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee
[x] I do my own laundry
[x] I can cook for myself
[ ] I think politics are cool
[ ] My parents and grandparents have better things to say than my friends
Total: 3

[x] I show up for school and or work every day ...
[ ] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[ ] I've never gotten a detention..
[ ] I've watched talk shows to point out the credibility of it all
[ ] I know what credibility means without looking it up
[x] I drink coffee at least once a week
Total: 2

[x] I know how to run the dish washer and or do the dishes.
[ ] I can count to 10 in Spanish.
[ ] when I say I'm going to do something I do it...
[x] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I remember to water my plants...
[ ] I study when I have to....
[ ] I pay attention at school...
[ ] I remember to feed my pets...
Total: 2

[x] I can spell experience without looking it up
[x] I clean up my own mess....
[x] The first thing I do when I wake up is get water...
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[ ] I pretty much understand jokes the first time they are said.... generally.
Total: 4

[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[ ] I can look at someone hot without thinking of sex....
[x] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it.
[x] People have said i look older than i am.
Total: 4

Grand Total: 15

Now add up all the x's and put "i act _ years old" as the title.

No comments: