Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank You Jesus!

Yesterday morning I was driving to school at 830, going down the big hill on old lakelse lake road. I braked at the one corner to slow down, and it was really icy i slid right over the bank, hit a tree and rolled. My sled flew out, bent the skis.. I called my dad, and he came and his friend threw a rope down and pulled me up, my dad got isaiah. Ambulance, fire dept, and tow truck came. The second I knew I was going down, I prayed. Isaiah did not have a scratch on him. I had a little scrape and bruise from my leg because it was stuck for a minute. My neck is a bit sore this morning and I was talking to Isaiah and he said his neck is sore too. I am so thankful it was not worse. I could not imagine losing my boy. The truck is toast. I am parting it out. It is really sad, I have had that truck less than my durango and I have alot of good memories with it. All well, Connor will have to help me find a new truck! The durango is gone. Getting $600 a month for 10 months for it. I am driving a Windstar this week. Has 4 car seats in it. Kinda embarssing because minivans are not my thing. They are the worst to drive. But its better than nothing!

1 comment:

Lynnie Ha said...

i'm glad u both are ok!!!! Jesus's really lookin' out for you!!!!! <3 ya