Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I am getting investigated!

I went to West Ed with my brother & cousin. I had them take Isaiah while I went into a store to try on some clothes just before we left. We planned on meeting at the car. I went out to the parking lot and I seen security blocking my car and standing around it. Adam and Sheldon were sitting there with Isaiah screaming. I was really scared at first thinking something bad happend and Isaiah was hurt but he wasnt. I fed him and one of the security guards told me that they had him sitting in the shopping cart with his head banging around, and left him sitting on the trunk of the car while they were inside. My brother and cousins side of the story is that they put him in the shopping cart strapped in and were pushing him really slow until a lady came and told them he was too young. Then they took him out and walked to the car. They had him sitting in the bumbo chair on the trunk, and my brother was there the whole time except for 5 seconds when he went to hand the keys to my cousin. Of course while I was there they both were talking to the security guards, witness & the police officer like dicks. I was really embarressed, but I was polite. The police officer asked if I was a single mom but I just told her no because I thought it would make it even worse. She didnt give me a card or anything but said somone would be calling to investigate and what not.

Please pray that all will go well!

4 comments:

starla said...

yikes! please don't leave him with them again!!! too scary!!!

Tamara said...

Oy, I hope everything is okay

Christy said...

Ya I agree with Starla! Do not leave him with them again...they are not mature enough obviously!

Keep us posted!

Lynnie Ha said...

(((hugs))) scary....