Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I want it!

Yesterday I put Isaiah on his tummy, and a waterbottle infront of him out of his reach. He kept trying to crawl and grab it. It was soo cute, but he doesnt have the leg cordination. Then he would grab the blanket he was on pull it toward him so he would get the bottle without crawling anyway haha! He is changing soo much lately.

My brother and my cousin were 4 hours late for work yesterday so when they showed up the boss told them to go home. They didnt bother going today and decided they just quit. I am dissapointed in them as I had told them to work till the end of the week, then quit. But whatever..

I am thinking I will come home this weekend. I dont want to but there isnt much to do here anymore since they lost their jobs and I am wanting to go to school in Septmeber. There is a school down here I want to go to but rent is not affordable for me. There are over 150 students, all girls, and all pregnant or teen moms ages 15-19. I think it would be kool.

No comments: