Friday, October 26, 2007

Maybe Ill Be a Trucker

I went for a ride in a semi today from Smithers to Morris Town with Mary's boyfriend Cliff. Mary is Isaiahs great Grandma. He even has Great Great Aunts and Uncles, and a Great Great Grandma in Smithers. Its kool! Anyway Cliff even let me drive it down a road. I am thinking of becoming a truck driver. They get paid more than a teacher. And alot of trucking companies would pay me to take the course once I get rid of my N. And then I wouldnt have to take 4 years of college or university. It would be kool too because I can take Isaiah on the road with me depending on who I am working for!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Have fun with that! It's a good job if you can handle all those crazy hours

Anonymous said...

And the crazy truckers at truck stops. lol I had a friend who used to tell me that I should be a trucker. I was a single mom then and they said I could live in my truck and wouldn't have to worry about money. :)