Tuesday, November 20, 2007

From Tams Blog

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Melon somthing
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No
3. What would you change about your living room? Put hardwood floor & paint the white walls!
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? dirty
5. What is in your fridge? hamburgers, organic sweet potatoes and grosse leftovers, condiments, i dont know i havent opened it since friday.
6. White or wheat bread? Wheat
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? My dads junk
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? Green, blue & white stripes
9. How many plants are in your home? 3 or 4?
10. Is your bed made right now? No
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Comet
12. Is your closet organized? No, its not even finished
13. Can you describe your flashlight? its black, and it plugs into a car or house to charge! no batteries!
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? Glass
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No
16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? Cluttered with camping supplies, atv, snowmobile, ceiling tiles that my dad never got around too, bikes, snowboards & skis, tools, saw.. you could find anything in there
17. Curtains or blinds? Curtains
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? no
20. How often do you vacuum? i dont, but my brother does
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Electric
22. What color is your toothbrush? Red
23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? No
24. What is in your oven right now? Nothing
25. Is there anything under your bed? Xmas wrapping paper & junk
26. Chore you hate the most? All
27. What retro items are in your home? My sons dresser is retro.. dad made it when he was my age!
28. Do you have separate room you use an an office? no
29. How many mirrors are in your home? 6, i think including my parents & brothers closet (they are basically a huge mirror)
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? no
31. What color are your walls? My walls are light and medium darkish pink
32. What does your home smell like right now? I dont know
33. Favorite candle scent? Vanilla
34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? Dill
35. Ever been on your roof? No, but when I was a kid i climbed a tree higher than my roof and told my mom I was going to jump across it to the roof..
36. Do you own a stereo? Ya..
37. How many TV’s do you have? I have 1, in the whole house there are 5 but 3 used
38. How many phones? 3 but we only use 1
39. Do you have a housekeeper? If only
40. What style do you decorate in? I dont
41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solid
42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? 2

No comments: