Tuesday, November 20, 2007

PG & Smithers

I went to Prince George this weekend for Henny's wedding & I brought Josh since he doesnt normally get to go on holidays. Ryan Wiebe came with us for the drive down. We stayed at Esthers the first nite & he had a blast when we went swimming in the morning with Lawrence & the boys. He seemed to like male attention alot. In Costco he said to me "Hey Jen, me and Ryan are gonna go do our thing & you girls go do yours." It was so cute! When Henny was walking down the isle I almost cried, im so happy for her! Josh went to the wave pool during most of the reception. On Sunday before we headed home I stopped at the superstore & bought Isaiah a Christmas present, my brother, and my mom. We drove to burns lake and stopped at the pon shop because Josh's uncle owns it. He filled him with several PS2 games, fancy lighters for the family, and other things. He also gave me $100 off a GPS & gave me 2 xbox games to give to my brother. Now I will not get lost in big cities! We went to his place for pizza after and headed to Smithers at 8 or so. We stayed the night there, and I visited with Kim Mott & had dinner at her place with Malachi & Mitch. We had fun, and they are so funny together! Erika lives at a farm with a bunch of other houses too and has a very long driveway. I was playing on this one part with my car because its a sheet of ice & slid into the ditch. I laughed & called Erika and she opened her door and had a shocked expression. My rear wheel was up in the air, however my first attempt to back out was easier than I thought. It was so much fun. We left Smithers at 9pm and got home at 11.

No comments: