Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thornhill Mtn

My brother & dad went to Calgary for 4 days to watch the Flames vrs Canucks, and for a holiday (they will be back tomorow) so I took his truck up Thornhill Mtn today since he wouldnt let me normally drive it since his insurance doesnt cover for me... I went quite a ways up, but the snow got to be too much & I dont really know if he has winter tires on so I turned around & came back down. It was so much fun hitting bumps ect. There were people walking up & I think they thought I was a bit crazy hitting the bumps so hard, but I wasnt going that fast.. only about 30. After that I went to get my winter tires put on my car & ended up having to wait 3 hours. I got them studded, since I am going to be making alot of trips up to the ski hill in my little car. I think I have put alot of milage on it since I got it. I bought it with a tid bit over 100,000 and I am almost up to 125,000 in less than 5 months.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sounds like you had fun!
25000 k in 5 months!! Whoa...I put around 24 000 a year on my van!LOL
Shows who is out and about more though!LOL