Thursday, May 01, 2008

Changes

Isaiah has been growing up so much lately! He is turning from a baby into a toddler. If you ask him where his belly is he hits his belly and smiles. & if you ask him where his socks is he points at his feet, or tries to put his socks on. Its so cute. He also LOVES going to the park. He likes to swing on the swing, and go down the slide. I just set him at the top of the slide, and he crawls into it and I meet him at the bottom, and he giggles all the way down! Its so cute! He also highly enjoys walks. I try to take him for a walk everyday but somtimes I am too busy with work. I've worked 3 hours extra so far this week, and will probably work another hour or so extra too. Looking forward to my paycheque even though it will be gone the next day from paying the mechanic off! Im hoping to have my car on Monday!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Nice to hear God is supplying your needs with the extra hours at work. It's funny, everytime I am called in for overtime I find it's to fill a new expense that springs up. He is faithful!!