Monday, May 05, 2008

Fed Up

I am Fed Up. With School, Work & My Car.

School - no matter how hard I try to pay attention & get things done I am unsuccesful. I am to tired, to pay attention and I do not own time after school to catch up or complete homework. I just wish I could give up now. but no 6 more weeks, it would be a waste of time! i did make it to the honor roll however, but i have a feeling this term i will end up failing socials.. i also need my correspondence math finished by September!

Work - i would much rather be at home with my Isaiah. I lack too much of him but without money I am useless.

My Car - i hate my car. i want it back now! have not driven it for a good couple weeks. it is a 98, very unreliable. but what can I do? buying a new car will cost too much with monthly payments.

No comments: