Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Finished

Yesterday after school I drove to the mechanics to pay him. Total was $1111 so I put in on my Visa. Then I dropped Isaiah off at my friends and went to work. I quit my new job as FE because I was working till 11 at night and waking up at 6:30 to get Isaiah and I ready for school. She wasn't mad, so thats good. My boyfriend picked me up after work and drove me to the mechanics to get my car so I drove it home and he followed me, then we went for a drive and just talked. He let me drive his car too! Its a Chrysler 300 with 22" rims & a $700 grill. It looks really cool. He is really nice too. Were still at the "getting to know each other" stage. Hopefully it works out and then Isaiah can have a daddy. He takes possession of his house on May 15th. Then he is going to renovate the outside of it this summer. He is a roofer so he is going to put a new roof on it and siding.

I asked my Socials teacher yesterday if I could switch my class to PACES and finish the rest of the Units there because I don't really have time to study. I am always to tired and can't focus and don't want to fail. We have a test on Thursday, and I don't think I know anything. She told me on Thursday I can come get the test, and go to PACES and write it open book, and none of the classmates will know. She also promised me I wont fail, because by the end of the year she can always throw some numbers in there! She said baby always comes first. I was really happy to hear that. But it doesn't mean I will quit trying!

About a month ago my friend was missing a lot of school, so I was bugging her and was like "whats going on" and she told me she was having mental issues. I kinda said in a joking, but truthful way "you need Jesus." She just laughed at me. Yesterday when I was walking uptown at lunch to get my moms car I ran into her and shes like "Jenna, I want to go to church with you" so I told her on Sunday if I wasn't working. Which I really hope I'm not because I haven't been to church in a month and I am missing it! Everyone thinks I am partying again, but truth be told I go and hang out with friends at parties sometimes, but rarely drink as I am the designated driver!

2 comments:

Darci said...

I am glad to hear that you are putting school as a priority.. :)
I sure hope to see you at church on sunday!

Stephanie said...

What's FE? Tell us more about this boyfriend.