Friday, June 20, 2008

God is Good!

For a bit I was stressing how to pay my rent, visa bill and gas for the move ect. I told myself I wasnt going to stress about it because I knew God would provide! Two days ago my store manager sent me an email on facebook saying she was working with really hard with head office and she would call me the next day. Yesterday she called and asked if I could come in, so I did. She made me sign a paper and said I could work tomorow! Technically I only lost 6 hours of work, so it wont be so bad! Also I recieved a phone call from Family Justice saying Mat sent an email about setting child support up which is sooooo WIERD because I havent talked to him in months and he never showed interest in Isaiah. I just hope he doesnt try going for custody next!

No comments: