Thursday, July 31, 2008

Annoyed

A few days ago, Shelby and Josh took Isaiah on the lawn mower for a ride and I thought they were going to go slow on the grass but they took him onto the road without my knowledge. Then Shelby and Isaiah fell out of the back bucket and Isaiah got a goosegg/roadrash on the one side of his head! I felt so bad for him.

Today I was jumping on the trampoline with Josh and Isaiah and I jumped too hard for Isaiah and he started crying then Josh picked him up and threw him on the tramp pretty roughly and Isaiah cried 10x harder and Josh just laughed. I said Josh that isnt funny, then hes like yes it is.

Later I was wrestling with Shelby then after we were done I went to get up and Josh threw Isaiah on me pretty rough so I got mad at him and told him he needs to stop being mean to Isaiah and can't be so rough. Then Josh denied he did anything and called me a stupid cow and told me no one liked him except for his mom. I was pretty choked after that so I told him I was close to drilling him in the head then I walked away. (This was all infront of his mom and grandma).

His grandma totally understands and listened to my side of the story and Shelby even stuck up for me and said to Josh I have right to Grandma and Naomi totally seemed mad at me! Her mom is going to talk to her about what is going on, but I hope she doesnt see things the wrong way!

No comments: