Saturday, August 02, 2008

busy day

I worked 10 - 3:30 then I went & picked Isaiah up then went to get my Durango back from Erika. I borrowed her Alero so she could wash mine. Her car is standard and I can officially drive one! Did not stall at all :). Then I cleaned everything out and vaccumed it. It is spotless! I had so much stuff in it and hauled it all up the stairs. My guitar, guitar stand, Isaiahs car seat, bike rack, bike, and random stuff. Then I had to pack Isaiahs stuff up, since I am going to drop Isaiah off there for the ladies retreat on Tuesday. Erika was going there for the drag races or somthing with a friend from work so I am catching a ride with her then picking my green car up. Its been sitting across timmies on keith for a month with the wrong phone number since I changed mine! We are leaving here at 8:30 so probably get into Terrace 10:30 - 11:00. Might be a little late for church but I am exited!

No comments: