Saturday, August 09, 2008

Ladies Retreat

We left Smithers Tuesday morning, Isaiah stayed with Grandma. Tuesday afternoon we arrived in Williams Lake and stayed at the Coast. We were served fantastic breakfasts, and dinners. God also spoke alot to everyone and his presence was surely there. I expieranced my first "touch" or "wave." Almost everyone fell to the floor. It was pretty sweet. Alot of people drunk in the spirit, which was hilarious. Friday around 10 we headed home. Stopped in Prince George then shopped until 6pm. Then I got dropped off at the Carmel Inn because Stephanie was there picking her friend from Yellowknife up at the airport. She brought Isaiah there for me. We went out for Chinese Buffet, but none of us were really hungry. Then we went to the mall and I rented a car shopping cart for $2 and Isaiah loved it. I bought some new bras from LaSenza, Pants from the Garage, and some nice dress shirts for church. In the morning we did a bit of shopping and then headed home. Her friend from Yellowknife I met years ago with my cousin. They were friends and my cousin is a day younger than me. I thought that was soo wierd! Guess its a small world after all.

No comments: