Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Smithers

Smithers is fantastic. God has been changing me a lot. My job isn't the funnest though. I work with two 16 yr old boys. Usually the one. He wears diapers, and I have to change him, and bath him and clean up after him when he has "private time". But whatever...It pays good and I get good hours. Its not the funnest thing. End of summer I am planning on quiting and going on EI while I am in school. I changed my number, so if you want it email me or facebook me for it. Isaiah is doing good. Started walking the night I left right infront of his 3 Grandmas, and my Dad. Chasing balloons inspired him. He is cutting a lot of teeth! He has 4 front on the top and 2 mullors and the same on the bottom. Kim babysits Rhys but she is becoming stressed and doesn't know if she can handle it because Isaiah and Rhys constantly grab and bite each other and fight over toys. I am going to try and find another babysitter. I know I wouldn't be able to handle the two almost everyday. Yesterday I bought a laptop and should get it in 10 days. Its pink. The only thing I am not happy about is Windows Vista because it sucks in comparison to Windows XP. Anyway I am out!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Glad things are going good...hope it keeps!
Did you try phoning the other day. I could barely hear the phone for some reason, but I didn't recognize the number & now I see you changed yours.

Tamara said...

Aw I can't believe Isaiah's walking! I'm glad to hear that everything is going alright..I'm sure the job will get easier once you get used to doing the things you aren't accustomed to :) Call me some time!