Sunday, December 14, 2008

Im kool.

Heres my car story.

About 6 months before I got my N, I bought a 98 Neon from my Aunt & Uncle for $1000.

A few months before the summer I bought a 95 Neon for a parts car for $400, it ran & everything & I never took any parts from it other than a strut.

About a month after that parts car I bought an SUV, and Im not going to mention the price, since I have yet to sell it.

I sold my 98 Neon in October? Around there anyway for $3200.

My 95 Neon, I put about $300 of work into it, and sold it Friday for $700. Didnt make profit, but that car was a piece of crap so $700 is good for it.

Friday I bought a 91 Silverado, standard, power locks n windows, 6 seats and a canopy for $1000, and the only problem with it is an exhaust leak, so tomorow Im gonna fix her.

Then Im gonna drive her and sell my durango!

No comments: